Thursday 17 October 2013

Good news stories of the year (so far)

Good news stories of the year (so far) - More good news in 2013, Look back at a waitress who received a huge tip & other feel-good stories of the year. The most famous birth this year is Duchess Catherine and Prince William giving birth to a king in waiting.

Prince George was born on July 22, 2013 and is pictured above with his famous mom and dad.

Kate made her first public appearance since the birth of Prince George in August and they released the above photo as well.

In August 2013, there were several celebrity baby births, below is a list of some of the new babies of the famous along with some cute stories about two of the new dads.

Vince Vaughn's beautiful wife Kyla Weber gave birth on August 7, 2013 to a baby boy named Vernon Lindsay.

George Lucas and Mellody Hobson had a baby boy born on August 9, 2013 named Everest.

Donald Faison and Cacee Cobb have a new baby boy named Rocco, he arrived on August 15, 2013.

Luisana Lopilato and Michael Buble had a baby boy on August 27, 2013, she gave birth to Noah.

Michael sings to him to get him to sleep.

The 'Haven't Met You Yet' crooner is already serenading the little tot using his famous vocal chords.

In an interview with Canadian talk show 'The Social', he said: "I sing to him all day and all night. When he's crying with somebody else and I hold him and I sing to him, he just stops. It's really cool.

However, the 37-year-old singer admits he hasn't been singing his own songs to baby Noah, instead opting for soothing nursery rhymes.

He added: "The songs I'm singing are not my hits, that's for sure. My number one go-to right now is 'Down by the Bay.' "

See more photos of celebrity babies and pregnant celebrities in the gallery

Michael is loving fatherhood and says the birth of his son is the "greatest thing that could ever happen".

He gushed: "You can't explain it until it happens; it's like telling somebody what water feels like before they've ever swam in it."

While he may be enchanted by Noah now, the Grammy Award-winning star reveals that he wasn't immediately overcome with emotion during his son's birth.

He admitted: "I didn't have that overwhelming feeling of love. I'm being honest with you. I'd heard all of these stories about how this moment was life-changing, but it wasn't like that for me. I was nervous for my wife and I was happy that he was healthy, but that day, it was like meeting a stranger. I think that next night, it really clicked. I was looking at him, and all of a sudden, I got it."

Josh Duhamel and Stacy Ann Ferguson (Fergie) have a new baby boy named Axl Jack and Duhamel says his newborn son has made his life better.

The 'Safe Haven' star's wife Fergie gave birth to their first child, Axl Jack, on August 29 and the couple are completely besotted with the new addition to their family.

The 40-year-old actor tweeted on Tuesday night: "Sorry about the absence. I truly appreciate all of your well wishes. All is good! In fact, never better. Much love, JD."

Black Eyes Peas star Fergie, 38, delivered the baby boy, who weighted seven pounds, 10 ounces, in Los Angeles and they named their son after the lead singer of her favorite band Axl Rose from Gun N' Roses.

A source told UsMagazine.com: "Fergie is a huge Guns 'N Roses fan -- one of her career highlights has been performing and recording with Slash -- so Axl makes perfect sense."

Shortly before Axl's arrival, Josh admitted he was nervous about becoming a father.

He said: "You know, I gotta tell you, I'm a little bit nervous. I thought that I was going to be good. I thought that I was ready for this, and I'm a little bit terrified. I'm excited and terrified, because I am responsible for this little thing. Forever."

No comments:

Post a Comment