Friday 11 October 2013

The Hunger Games’ Josh Hutcherson: I could turn bisexual – I’m up for a threesome with Liam Hemsworth

The Hunger Games
The Hunger Games’ Josh Hutcherson: I could turn bisexual – I’m up for a threesome with Liam Hemsworth, Hunger Games hunk Josh Hutcherson says he’s up for a threesome with his co-stars Liam Hemsworth and Jennifer Lawrence after hinting he could turn out bisexual one day.

‘I would probably list myself as mostly straight,’ the handsome American star mused.

The 20-year-old explained: ‘Maybe I could say right now I’m 100 percent straight. But who knows? In a f***ing year, I could meet a guy and be like, “Whoa, I’m attracted to this person.”’

‘I’ve met guys all the time that I’m like, “Damn, that’s a good-looking guy,” you know?’

‘I’ve never been, like, “Oh, I want to kiss that guy.” I really love women. But I think defining yourself as 100 percent anything is kind of near-sighted and close-minded.’

The actor, who plays the role of Peeta Mellark in the sci-fi adventure flick, said he’d be happy to experiment onscreen with his co-stars, Miley Cyrus’s ex-Hemsworth and Oscar winner Lawrence.

‘I know Peeta would be into it, for sure,’ he told Out magazine. ‘He’s very sensitive, in touch with his emotions. I think it really might solve a lot of their problems.’

‘You know what? I’m going to pitch that idea,’ he continued. ‘Let’s make it a—what’s it called when three people are in a relationship together? A triad? That’ll go over well with Middle America.’

No comments:

Post a Comment