Thursday 10 October 2013

Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar "trying" for baby No. 20

Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar "trying" for baby No. 20
Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar "trying" for baby No. 20, There could be another Duggar baby in the mix at some point - and it may not be a grandchild.

Michelle Duggar, who already has 19 children, told Celebrity Baby Scoop that another pregnancy is a possibility. The 47-year-old star of "19 Kids and Counting" said she and husband, Jim Bob Duggar, hope to be "blessed" with another child, saying, "I would hope, but we are not expecting right now.

 I would be so grateful if the Lord blessed us with another one. We're trying at this point and we shall see if that is a possibility. If not, we are so thankful and grateful for the ones that God has given us so far. We are also definitely enjoying our grandbabies! They are so precious."

When asked if multiple pregnancies have taken a toll on her body, Duggar said that she feels great, adding, "I think that exercising and eating right definitely makes a difference. My health is good and I am grateful for that. I think it could be different; every person struggles with different things, but I am so grateful that my health is good and I am able to enjoy running and chasing my little ones around at this point in my life ."

Duggar suffered a miscarriage in December 2011. At the time, the couple said, "Our prayer is that baby Duggar's passing will help us all realize that this life is short, and our relationship with Jesus is the most important thing. He gives us a peace in our hearts as He guides us through whatever we might face."

No comments:

Post a Comment