Monday 7 October 2013

Arnold Schwarzenegger Love Child Turns 16, Looks Just Like His Dad

Arnold Schwarzenegger Love Child Turns 16, Looks Just Like His Dad
Arnold Schwarzenegger Love Child Turns 16, Looks Just Like His Dad, The love child of the former California governor turned 16 this week, and photos show that he bears a striking resemblance to his famous dad.

Photographers caught up this week with Joseph Baena, who Schwarzenegger admitted fathering after an affair with his live-in housekeeper. The high school junior looked almost exactly like a young Conan the Barbarian, complete with bulging muscles and shaggy blonde hair (you can check out pictures here).

Arnold Schwarzenegger had a brief affair with Mildred Baena in the late 1990s, almost exactly the same time his wife Maria Shriver became pregnant with her own child.

Though Arnold kept the affair hidden, eventually Shriver figured it out and confronted Mildred.

“I just broke down. I dropped to my knees and I was crying, saying that yes, he was, and I was so sorry,” Mildred told Hello! in an interview shortly after the affair went public. “She was so strong. She cried with me and told me to get off my knees. We held each other and I told her it wasn’t Arnold’s fault, that it takes two.”

Mildred added that she never told her son the truth about his real father.

“I knew Arnold was the father, and maybe as Joseph got older and began to look like him, he [Schwarzenegger] wondered. But he never said anything to me,” she told the magazine. “Never have I told him Joseph was his son, never did he ask me, and never did we talk about it.”

To keep the secret, Mildred told Joseph that his real father was one of Arnold’s friends from Germany.

Arnold took responsibility for the affair, issuing a public apology to his wife and family.

It didn’t stop Maria Shriver from filing for divorce in 2011, citing “irreconcilable differences.” But the New York Daily News reports that the divorce case hasn’t moved forward, and now appears to be dormant.

It now appears that Arnold Schwarzenegger and his love child have been working at a relationship. TMZ reported that the two have been in frequent contact. Arnold even gave him an appropriate gift for his 16th birthday — a full size home gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment